Elevator Pitch

Dr. Okutsu? wow its an honor to finally meet you. I must say I love your studies on space travel to mars and the design of the ships that would be launched. My favorite part of your argument is the usage of the solar electric propulsion systems on board the space crafts I agree that they would be the best fit for the long trek into deep-space because of the efficiently and the reduction of weight that comes from the usage of these new propulsion systems. I also found your ideas of gravity assisted trajectory, to create a slingshot like effect that would reduce the energy consumption of the ship leading to smaller costs in the production of the spacecraft. I would love if we could one day sit down and discuss future plans and idea into deep-space travel, I feel it could be beneficial for both of us to share ideas and concepts, which in return could lead to more advancements in space travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rubric and elevator pitch

PB3